Please enter search criteria
Student charging is an optional form of payment for purchasing textbooks and other materials from Minneapolis College Store. When using the student charge, you add purchases to your student bill to be paid along with your tuition and fees. You can charge purchases to your student bill on specific dates each semester. For this semester's charging dates, please see the College Store's important dates.
- Financial aid is not required for student charging of textbooks and supplies.
- Financial aid is required for student charging of clothing, gifts, and electronics.
- Only registered Minneapolis College Students may charge to their student bill.
- Your 8-number student ID (example 1543879) is needed at checkout for student charging.
- All charges at the College Store and our website will be reflected on your student bill in eServices.
- If excess financial aid is available, your charges will be deducted from your disbursement.
- If financial aid is not available, you will be responsible to check your eServices account and make payment arrangements.
- College Store purchases are subject to Minneapolis College dates and deadlines for payment.
Student Charging at the College Store
To charge to your student bill in the College Store, you must present your Minneapolis College Campus Card (student ID) at the time of purchase. If you do not have a Campus Card you can get one made at the store.
Student Charging for online orders
To add your purchase to your student bill through the College Store's website, select "Student Charging/FA/PSEO etc" as your payment type and enter your Student ID # (example 1543789) in the account number field during check-out.
Students without financial aid are allowed a $300 balance in textbooks, course materials, and school supplies. Students without financial aid available will be responsible to pay for their purchases via their student bill.
Student charging will not be available to students with a hold on their account.
Students with financial aid are allowed to use up to $700 of their aid to purchase items at the College Store. All purchases made with financial aid will be deducted from the student's disbursement. If financial aid is not available to cover all of the purchases, the student will be responsible to pay for their purchases via their student bill.
If you have questions regarding your financial aid please contact Student Services.
Guidelines for financial aid charging
The following is a list of items you may charge to your student bill at the College Store (restrictions apply for scholarships and third-party funding):
- Textbooks/course materials and study aids
- Kits, uniforms, supplies, equipment and tools related to the classes you are currently enrolled in (i.e. painting kits, chemistry goggles, scrubs, etc.)
- General school supplies
- Metro Transit College Pass (limit one per student/semester)
- Replacement Campus Card ($20)
- Lanyard and ID holder
- Water bottles & other drink ware
- Minneapolis College clothing and accessories
- Calculators, headphones, and other electronics
- Diploma covers and frames
The following items are NOT available for purchase with financial aid:
- Food, snacks, and beverages
- Personal care products