Return Policy - Save your receipt!
All textbook returns are due by the third Friday of the semester; textbooks purchased after the return deadline are final sale. More information regarding our returns policy and return deadlines are described below. Please contact the College Store directly with any questions or concerns.
Summer Semester 2022 return deadline:
- Textbook returns are due by June 17th, 2022.
- Textbooks ordered after June 17th are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Return shipping address:
MN Textbook Center
1301 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Return policy details:
- Return must include a receipt (returns without a receipt risk not being refunded)
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
- eBook refund requests must be made within 14 days of purchase. eBooks that have been activated cannot be returned.
- General merchandise purchased in-store must be returned within 14 days of purchase and in original condition with tags
- General merchandise purchased online must be returned within 14 days of delivery and in original condition with tags.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Online orders not picked up within two weeks of being fulfilled are subject to a restocking fee
- ALL returns are at the discretion of the Minneapolis College Store staff.
- Go-To College Pass
- Opened/used access codes and eTextbooks
- Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
- Kits and course packets
- Study aids, study and testing guides
- Worn/used general merchandise items
- Clearance merchandise
- Umbrellas and ponchos
- Computer software/hardware
- Opened electronic items
Online shipping orders:
Packages with order inaccuracies must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) week of the delivery date.
Damaged/defective merchandise must be reported to email@example.com within one (1) week of the delivery date.
Lost packages should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) week of the scheduled delivery date.
Please contact the College Store for additional information.