Return Policy - Save Your Receipt!
All textbook returns are due by the third Friday of the semester; textbooks purchased after the return deadline are final sale. More information regarding our returns policy and return deadlines are described below. Please contact the College Store directly with any questions or concerns.
Fall Semester 2022 Return Deadline:
- Textbook returns are due by Sept. 9, 2022.
- Textbooks ordered after Sept. 9 are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Textbook returns may be shipped to the MN Textbook Center at the student's cost. Please include a copy of your receipt in the package.
Return shipping address:
MN Textbook Center
1301 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Minneapolis College students may also drop off textbook returns at the College Store free of charge.
Return Policy Details:
- Return must include a receipt (returns without a receipt risk not being refunded).
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received.
- eBook refund requests must be made within 14 days of purchase. Activated eBooks cannot be returned.
- General merchandise purchased in-store must be returned within 14 days of purchase and in original condition with tags.
- General merchandise purchased online must be returned within 14 days of delivery and in original condition with tags.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Online orders not picked up within three (3) weeks will be refunded.
- ALL returns are at the discretion of the Minneapolis College Store staff.
- Go-To College Pass
- Opened/used/activated access codes and eBooks
- Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
- Kits and course packets
- Study aids, study and testing guides
- Worn/used general merchandise items
- Clearance merchandise
- Umbrellas and ponchos
- Computer software/hardware
- Opened electronic items
Issues with Online Orders:
Damaged, inaccurate, or lost orders must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) week of the pick-up date or the delivery date according to the UPS tracking information.
PSEO & D3 Students:
- PSEO/D3 students are required to drop off all loaned books and course packs at the College Store by the last Friday of the semester.
- Students who drop/withdraw from a course must return textbooks and supplies immediately.
- Students will be billed for all textbooks not received by the deadline.