Please enter search criteria
Metro Transit Go-To College Pass
The Spring 2021 College Pass is available for PRE-SALE now!!
Fall and Spring Passes cost $97
- Fall Passes are valid: August 15 - December 31
- Spring Passes are valid: January 1 - May 31
- Summer Passes are valid: June 1 - August 14
Per our agreement with Metro Transit, a Minneapolis College Campus Card (Student ID) must be presented along with your class schedule at the time of purchase in-store. For online order pick-up, only the registered student can pick-up their Go-To Pass and must present their Minneapolis College Campus Card.
College Passes are available while supplies last.
- Active Minneapolis College student enrolled in the current semester. If your status changes for any reason, your College Pass will be deactivated without a refund.
- Students may only purchase one College Pass per semester and the pass is non-transferable.
- If your payment method is invalid after you purchase the College Pass, the pass will be deactivated and your student account will be charged for the balance due.
- Students should register their College Pass online with Metro Transit: www.metrotransit.org/register
- College employees are not eligible for the College Pass regardless of their student status.
- College Passes are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- A Minneapolis College Campus Card (student ID) is required for College Pass purchase. Per Metro Transit, failure to produce your student ID upon request by Metro Transit Police may result in a fine.
Bus & Train Use:
- All regional transit providers accept the College Pass, including suburban systems.
Storedvalue must be added to the College Pass to cover the additional fare required for Northstar Line - Route 888.
- The College Pass cannot be used with Metro Mobility services.
Lost / Stolen / Damaged College Passes:
- College Passes can be replaced once per semester for a $40 fee. Shipping fees may apply.
- Email the College Store at email@example.com for information on how to replace your College Pass.
- Replacement passes are available while supplies last.
- Defective cards will be replaced free of charge. The pass must be free of creases, holes, and visible damage. Damaged cards are will be subject to the $40 replacement fee. Email the College Store at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to replace your defective College Pass.