Please enter search criteria
Return Policy - Save your receipt!
All information regarding our returns policy and returns deadline dates are described below. Please contact the College Store directly with any questions or concerns.
Spring Semester 2021 return deadlines:
•Textbooks ordered between December 7th and January 8th must be returned by January 25th.
•Textbooks ordered after January 8th are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Fall Semester 2020 return deadlines:
•Textbooks ordered between August 3rd and September 3rd must be returned by September 18th.
•Textbooks ordered after September 3rd are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Return Shipping Address:
MN Textbook Center
1301 Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Return Policy Details:
• Return must include a receipt (returns without a receipt risk not being refunded)
• Textbooks must be returned in the same condition as received
• General merchandise purchased in-store must be returned within 14 days of purchase and in original condition with tags
• General merchandise purchased online must be returned within 14 days of delivery and in original condition with tags.
• Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
• Online orders not picked up within two weeks of being fulfilled are subject to a restocking fee
• ALL returns are at the discretion of the Minneapolis College Store staff.
• Go-To College Pass
• Opened/Used access codes & eTextbooks
• Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
• Kits & course packets
• Study aids, study & testing guides
• Worn/used general merchandise items
• Clearance merchandise
• Umbrellas and ponchos
• Computer software/hardware
• Opened electronic items
Online Shipping Orders:
• Packages with order inaccuracies must be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date.
• Damaged/defective merchandise must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the delivery date.
• Lost packages should be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of being lost.
Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns, or need additional information!
Minneapolis College Store, T.1800
Minnesota Textbook Center